- How much is a 2001 Pontiac Aztek worth?
- What is the ugliest color?
- Is the Pontiac Aztek the ugliest car?
- How much is a 2004 Pontiac Aztek worth?
- How much is a 2003 Pontiac Aztek worth?
- What is the ugliest car in the world?
- Is the Pontiac Aztek a good car?
- What is the prettiest car in the world?
- What is the cheapest car in the world?
- Can you still get parts for a Pontiac?
- Why is the Pontiac Aztek the worst car ever?
- How much does a Pontiac Aztek cost?
How much is a 2001 Pontiac Aztek worth?
The value of a used 2001 Pontiac Aztek ranges from $526 to $1,982, based on vehicle condition, mileage, and options..
What is the ugliest color?
The world’s ugliest color has been described as “death,” “dirty” and “tar,” but this odious hue is serving an important purpose: discouraging smoking. Pantone 448 C, a “drab, dark brown” also called “opaque couché,” was specifically selected after three months and multiple studies by research agency GfK.
Is the Pontiac Aztek the ugliest car?
A poll in The Daily Telegraph in August 2008 placed the Aztek at number one of the “100 ugliest cars” of all time. An article by Edmunds.com placed the car first of the “100 Worst Cars of All Time” not only because of its styling but also because it “destroyed an 84-year-old automaker.”
How much is a 2004 Pontiac Aztek worth?
2004 Pontiac Aztek Value – $807-$2,086 | Edmunds.
How much is a 2003 Pontiac Aztek worth?
2003 Pontiac Aztek Value – $696-$1,924 | Edmunds.
What is the ugliest car in the world?
Fiat MultiplaFiat Multipla (1998-2004) CarThrottle’s readers even dubbed it “the ugliest car ever made,” with the Fiat Multipla outpacing everyone’s favorite design whipping boy, the Pontiac Aztek.
Is the Pontiac Aztek a good car?
It Was Named The Worst Car of All Time If there’s a worst cars list out there, the Pontiac Aztek is on it. And its hideous status solidified back in 2011 when Edmunds named the 100 worst cars of all time and chose Pontiac’s first SUV as its number one worst car in the history of cars. That’s got to count for something.
What is the prettiest car in the world?
20 of the world’s most beautiful cars1-jaguar-e-type-0849.jpg.2-lambo-miura-ac-167.jpg.3-ferrari-250-gto-swba2.jpg.4-ferrari-288-gto-ac-438.jpg.5-porsche-911-1963-ac-459.jpg.6-alfa-8c-2900-mm.jpg.7-ac-cobra.jpg.8-aston-martin-db4-zagato.jpg.More items…•
What is the cheapest car in the world?
NanoAnd by the way — have you ever thought about moving to India? One of the most anticipated cars of 2008 also turns out to be the cheapest car in the world. At only $2,500 before taxes, auto manufacturer Tata Motors’ Nano will come to the streets of India by fall 2008.
Can you still get parts for a Pontiac?
GM will continue to make parts for Pontiac models indefinitely and most Pontiac dealers also sell the Buick and GMC brands and will continue to operate.
Why is the Pontiac Aztek the worst car ever?
1. 2006 Pontiac Aztek – “Drive one and you quickly realize that the Aztek’s exterior design is its best feature. It’s the very worst car of all time because it’s the only car on the list to kill an 84-year-old car company.
How much does a Pontiac Aztek cost?
The Pontiac Aztek is an SUV. Inventory prices for the 2005 Aztek range from $1,215 to $3,423. It gets EPA-estimated 21-22 MPG combined.